Operation Cerberus III
Time & Location
About The Event
The Rolling Hills Militia has pushed the war back into Lakewood territory. In the attempt to uncover the plans for the mysterious Cerberus weapon, instead, the factions have uncovered the secretive company called Cerberus Advanced Armament Systems (CAAS or Cerberus for short). CAAS has been allegedly fueling wars across the world to create demand for the advanced weapons they sell. Now there is news of plans to build a prototype rocket in lakewood territory to sell to the highest bidder. Lakewood Coalition, having been pushed back to the edge of their territory is desperate to find and build the rocket and guidance system to push back the Rolling Hills Militia. Meanwhile, the militia has brought the weapon that has been winning the war to the table. The deadly CAAS prototype that the militia has been using is getting wore out though. The militia's forces has been spread out trying to find radioactive fuel and parts for the machine to keep it going. Can they use this machine efficiently enough to stop the new rocket from decimating their forces?
19:00 Night Game
Games start 10:30-13:00
Lunch break 13:00-14:00
Games resume 14:00-18:00
Dinner break 18:00-19:00
Night game 19:00-21:00
10:30-17:00 - Rest of the day left for experimental game play.
Lakewood Coalition (LC)
CO - (Rocket) Jonah Huepenbecker
XO - Joshua Buehrer
Rolling Hills Militia (RHM)
CO - (Cowboy) Jeremy Clark
XO - (Barricade) Ben Channels
Lakewood Coalition (Green Team): M81 Woodland, MARPAT, Woodland DPM, Tiger Stripe, OD Green, Hunting apparel.
Rolling Hill Militia (Tan Team): Multicam, Three Color Desert, Six Color Desert, Arid MARPAT, ACU, ABU.
- If you DO NOT have any form of uniform that follows these guidelines, please join the game anyways under general admission. At the event, we will give you arm bands and place you on a team. Please do not let the uniform guidelines deter you from participation. Although, if you have access to any of the uniforms, please use it. Thank you
- Uniforms that follow either a green based pattern or a tan based pattern, but are not listed will be automatically be placed with a faction of similar color. Message for details or information.
- Ghillie Suits are allowed on either faction.
- Mismatched uniforms are not allowed
Pre and Post Event Camping:
- Free, on-site camping is available to all participants 18 years of age or older.
- Minors 16 and up with parent or guardian are welcome.
- Must bring own camping equipment.
- Must bring own food and supplies.
- Fires are prohibited unless in designated areas.
- Live firearms (real steel) are not permitted on field property.
- Admission NON TEAM SPECIFIC$65$650$0
- Tier 1 M4$25$250$0
- M4 Mag$4$40$0
- Lakewood Coalition Whole Event$65$650$0
- Rolling Hills Militia Event$65$650$0