Sat, Oct 07|
1609 S Lake Wilson Rd
Operation Burning Sun
The Western Federation ( Tan ) has declared war on the Eastern Alliance ( Green ) for control over the country of Agatonia. These Nations fight for the control of the oil rich lands of Agatonia to fuel their nations war machines in the battle of complete rule over the world.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
1609 S Lake Wilson Rd, 1609 S Lake Wilson Rd, Hillsdale, MI 49242, USA
About The Event
***NO TICKET CANCELATIONS 7 DAYS BEFORE EVENT***
8:00am- Gates open, check-in begins
9:00am- Safety Briefing followed by chrono
10:30am- Phase 1 Startex
1:30pm- Phase 1 Endex, break for lunch
3:00pm- Phase 2 Startex
6:00pm- Phase 2 Endex, break for dinner
8:00pm- Final Phase Startex
10:30pm- Final Endex, announcement of winner
CO - Eric, Darkfire Owner Extraordinaire
XO - Liam of Charlie Foxtrot
CO - Chase Burman
XO - Dan Thompson
Eastern Alliance (Green Team): M81 Woodland, MARPAT, Woodland DPM, Tiger Stripe, OD Green, Hunting apparel.
Western Federation (Tan Team): Multicam, Three Color Desert, Six Color Desert, Arid MARPAT, ACU, ABU.
- If you do not have these uniforms, you can wear jeans and flannel as a civilian uniform (NO T-SHIRTS OR OTHER CLOTHING) and we will assign you to a team the day of the event using colored duct tape. If you are using the civilian uniform, we can at any point during the event change the team you are playing on.
- Uniforms that follow either a green based pattern or a tan based pattern, but are not listed will be automatically be placed with a faction of similar color. Message for details or information.
- Ghillie Suits are allowed on either faction.
- Mismatched uniforms are not allowed .
- If you attend with mismatched or black uniform you will be heavily duct taped to show what team you are on and your team will get docked points.
- Absolutely NO BLACK clothing of any kind. Black gear (plate carrier, belt, pads) color is allowed
-Normal Darkfire Airsoft field rules apply unless specifically stated otherwise! Darkfire Ruleset
-Every player is a medic and each person must carry two ace-bandages or Airsoft Tourniquets. No real world tourniquets!
-Respect your fellow airsofters. Any issues, please report them to your team command or field admins.
Airsoft Weapon Classes-
SMG- Pistol caliber carbine (PCC) replicas that shoot 1.0j and below, 0 MED: select fire is allowed
RIFLEMAN- Standard airsoft rifles, up to 1.5j, 5ft MED: semi-auto only
SQUAD SUPPORT WEAPONS- Machine gun replicas only, no rifles with box mags allowed, up to 1.7j, 50ft MED: full auto allowed. Sidearm required for close quarters
DMR- Large caliber rifle replicas, or rifles with a bi-pod and long range scope, up to 1.8j, 75ft MED. Sidearm required for close quarters
SNIPER RIFLES- Bolt action/large caliber replicas, up to 2.8j, 100ft MED. Sidearm required for close quarters
Pre and Post Event Camping:
- Free, on-site camping is available to all participants 18 years of age or older.
- Minors 16 and up with parent or guardian are welcome.
- Must bring own camping equipment.
- Must bring own food and supplies.
- Fires are prohibited unless in designated areas.
- Live firearms (real steel) are not permitted on field property.
Reserve a tier 1 m4 so there is no question you will have one available during the event. First come, first serve.$20.00
Reserve a m4 mag so there is no question you will have one available during the event. First come, first serve.$4.00
Admission into Eastern Alliance for the full event.$45.00
Admission into Western Federation for the full event.$45.00